CSU Technology Equity Grant is open for both Australian and New Zealand at Charles Sturt University in Australia. The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The aim of the grant is to provide financial assistance to eligible, undergraduate, Commonwealth supported students.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is an Australian multi-campus public university located in Australian Capital Territory. Charles Sturt University offers various Distance Education programs at Bachelor and Post-Graduate level as well as the Single Subject Study program.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of Technology.
Award: The grant will cover the followings:
- The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Technology Equity Grant will provide financial assistance to eligible students for the purchase of technology designed to assist with their study.
- Items eligible for purchase with this grant can be but are not limited to, desktop or laptop computers, Ipads, educational software, printers, scanners, hard drives. Mobile phones and lifestyle technology are not eligible under this grant.
- Successful applicants will receive up to $1,000.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the grant:
- Studying an undergraduate degree as an active student; enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student (full fee paying students are not eligible); enrolled as a full-time or part-time student; a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average); enrolled as an internal or online student;
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa); purchases must be made from a certified retailer. You must attach to your application a written quote or screenshot of the technology being purchased, including the brand, model number or software version; of low socio-economic status: in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit, or must be able to demonstrate financial hardship or have relevant work experience within your field of study.
- In receipt of this grant previously; a student can only receive this grant once during their enrolment at CSU.
Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizen applicants can apply for the grant.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 12, 2017.