Accelerate your career in the field of law with this Cheryl Waldrum International Scholarship offered by the University of Otago in New Zealand. The scholarship programme will provide a maximum of $2,000 per year to international students.
The purpose of the scholarship supports highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
Established in 1869, the University of Otago is a collegiate university that scores highly for average research quality. It provides quality of learning and advanced facilities for the students and offers various degree programs.
Why study at the University of Otago? The university provides its students with a variety of academic programmes that are taught by some of the best lecturers and professors of the country. There are many part-time or full-time opportunities available for the students.
Application Deadline: 1 June of each year
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: LLB or LLB Honours degree programme in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity programme, applicants must be an undergraduate law student who at the time of application is registered for the LLB or LLB Honours degree at the University of Otago.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an LLB or LLB Honours degree programme at the University of Otago. After getting registered, students must submit their application form to the Faculty of Law Scholarships and Prizes Administrator: law.prizes-at-otago.ac.nz.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship programme has a maximum value of $2000 per year and maybe awarded annually to one applicant or shared by two applicants.