Do you want to improve your business skills and looking for a scholarship? If so, you can apply for the Merit-Based Graduate Business Scholarships administered by the Clarkson University.
The programme supports motivated students of high calibre who wish to start the Reh School of Business graduate programs for the academic session 2020-2021.
Clarkson University will provide up to at least 75% tuition discount to the successful students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1896, Clarkson University is an independent, nationally recognized technological university that offers more than 50 undergraduate majors & minors and also offers masters and doctoral degrees.
Why study at Clarkson University? CU enhances the quality of student life and affords students access to and interaction with their faculty. Students will gain knowledge in a business field under the guidance of excellent teachers and have an opportunity to build a bright future.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University: Clarkson University
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to at least 75% tuition discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Clarkson students are expected to continue satisfactory academic standing in order to maintain scholarship status (must carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework).
- Accelerated BS/BA/MBA students who wish to qualify for merit awards should take the GMAT regardless of their grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in the graduate degree program at the University. After being registered, they will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following supporting materials:
- All collegiate transcripts
- GRE or GMAT Test Scores
- 2-3 letters of recommendation from a faculty member of professional reference
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Scores (if applicable)
- Personal statement or Essay (250 – 500 words)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Clarkson University will provide four scholarships: Awards are based on a percentage of the total cost of the specific program you are applying to:
- Fellowship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) – at least 15%
- Dean’s (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) – at least 25%
- Presidential (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) – at least 40%
- Trustees (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) – at least 75%