Taylor’s College is welcoming candidates from all over the world to apply for the Distinction Awards in Malaysia.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who want to apply for the diploma and foundation degree programme at the college.
A wonderful chance for international students in Malaysia.
User Review( vote)
Opened in 1969, Taylor’s College is a private college in Malaysia. It offers Cambridge A-Levels, South Australian Certificate of Education International, Foundation, Diploma in Business, Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) professional programmes.
Why study at Taylor’s College? At Taylor’s, they have prepared exclusive experiences and student support services to ensure your transition into college, and your education journey with Taylor’s remains seamless.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Taylor’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma and Foundation
- Award: 100% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia and international.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma and foundation programme in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicable to all Malaysian and International applicants in possession of academic results from any institution in Malaysia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this programme, applicants have to take admission in the diploma and foundation degree programme at the college. After applying, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Passport with single entry endorsement (if applicable) and 3 Photocopies of Passport Biodata Details Page, Original and 3 photocopies of Visa Approval Letter (VAL) (for countries that require a visa to enter Malaysia), Original and 2 photocopies of signed Letter of Offer, Original copy of Academic Qualification transcript. In addition to the actual transcript, please include the English translation if it is in a different language, Original copy of Health/Medical Examination Form, results and x-ray film, Receipt/proof of payment for all fees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver to complete their education in Malaysia.