Get financial support to start your academic journey in New Zealand. The University of Otago is providing the Vice-Chancellor’s Business Scholarships for outstanding international students.
The purpose of this study programme is to provide financial support candidates who are going to take part in an undergraduate Business degree at the University of Otago.
The University of Otago is a research-led university that holds a good reputation on the international level for excellence. From business to law, the University of Otago offers a broad spectrum of graduate, postgraduate, and PhD programmes to more than 20,000 students.
Why study at the University of Otago? While studying at this university, candidates will obtain an educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$10,000 for tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world (except New Zealand citizens)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- Must have gained entrance to the University of Otago and are intending to enrol for full-time study in an undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no requirement to make a formal application for this application. All the candidates will automatically be considered for this application after taking admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school diploma to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following tests for the bachelor degree program:
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
The funding program will provide the award of NZ$10,000. This award will assist students to cover the tuition fee of an approved course.