Curtin University strives to give high-achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education through its Merit Scholarships.
This scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers, and life experiences.
Get 25% tuition fee to cover their expenses in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is Australia’s first university of technology. It was founded in 1966, and it is a forward-thinking, global institution. It has programmes for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Why study at Curtin University? Along with a world-class education, CU gives you amazing chances and experiences. The institution is committed to promoting excellence in learning, research, and service to the community.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by October 15, 2022.
- University: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Awards: 25% off their first-year tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International, fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian.
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses for the first time in 2022.
- Students are commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply for the Curtin course through one of Curtin University’s registered education agents OR apply directly to Curtin online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, English testing score (if necessary)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
This scholarship provides eligible students 25% off their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.