Anglia Ruskin University is very proud to have an opportunity to help students conduct their research study in the UK with the help of its Vice Chancellor’s PhD Scholarships in Music Therapy to Support Family experiences of Huntington’s Disease for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is offered to all domestic and international PhD degree students that want to undertake study in Music therapy to support family experiences of Huntington’s Disease at ARU. Selected candidates will be awarded a funded study and paid to a certain limit.
Anglia Ruskin University has been named as one of the most upwardly mobile universities in the world. Anglia Ruskin is the only UK university to feature in the top 20. It is a wonderful chance for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Anglia Ruskin University is a university in East Anglia, United Kingdom. Anglia Ruskin University is ranked 301 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. The university is believed to be transforming lives through innovative, inclusive, and entrepreneurial education and research.
Why choose to study at Anglia Ruskin University? Anglia Ruskin University holds a mission to establish an internationally significant center of excellence for integrated sustainability thinking and teaching, drawing on the breadth of expertise in Anglia Ruskin University to help catalyze change.
Application Deadline: Applications of all interested students must have been submitted by 27th February 2022.
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study in Music therapy to support family experiences of Huntington’s Disease at ARU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must remain residents in the UK throughout the period of the studentship.
- The applicants must maintain regular contact with their supervisors and other institutional authorities during the period of the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made first. Students can search for a course they wish to undertake and click ‘Apply Now’ at the end of that page. Then, scholarship application details must be obtained by contacting [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Qualification certificates and transcripts
- Personal Statement Form
- References/recommendation letters
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Current and previous visa(s) (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK honors degree in a related subject, with an upper second class (2:1) OR first class honors or the equivalent from another country.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 61
The candidates selected by Anglia Ruskin University will be provided a stipend and education support under this studentship.