Mount Allison University is delighted to offer applications for the International Award to the outstanding applicants who have a dream of graduating from a reputable Canadian university.
The award is accessible for students from all over the globe who want to complete undergraduate degree coursework at the Mount Allison University.
User Review( votes)
Mount Allison University was originated in 1839, and it is a Canadian primarily undergraduate liberal arts college located in Sackville, New Brunswick. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why at Mount Allison University? They equip students with the skills they need to find employment and helps employers find them by connecting them with student internship and employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: Mount Allison University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The award is available for students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, community involvement, and financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide proof of one of the following:
- Successful completion of at least three years of academic instruction
- Successful completion of at least 30 credit hours (or equivalent) at a post-secondary institution
- TOEFL score of 90 (internet test), 580 (paper test), 213 (computer test) (DI Code 0939) with no band score lower than 20
- International English Language Testing System – Academic (IELTS) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- Canadian Academic English Test – Computer Edition (CAEL CE) minimum score of 70
- Cambridge English – Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Cambridge English Score of 176
Benefits: Mount Allison University will provide the award amount of $5,000 for eligible students.