The University of Southern Queensland is welcoming aspirants from all over the world by conferring 2020 USQ Subcontinent International Tuition Fee funding for the academic year 2020-21.
This is a good opportunity to get a 10% tuition fee coverage for the undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland was established in 1967. It is a medium-sized regional university and has three campuses. They offer courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, and many other fields.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? USQ will give you an opportunity to expand your skills, receive a high-level qualification and increase your earning and career potential. They may support you through challenges and achieve your goals.
Application Deadline: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 28 February 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates have to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the university in the academic year 2020-21. Further, you have to meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining the educational award, aspirants can apply for the undergraduate degree coursework by submitting an online application form or download and send an offline application form by email to the admission office. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to submit an award certificate, copy of passport, national identity card, and student visa
- Admission Requirements: Previous academic transcript and certain entry requirements are mandatory to take admission at the university
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The award will cover 10% of the tuition fees up to the duration of the study program.