Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (DRCRF) is pleased to offer a 4-year fellowship to support postdoctoral scholars working in research relevant to the study of cancer.
The grant is open for outstanding candidates who are going to start a full-time postdoctoral research program for the academic year 2020/2021.
This support will help you conduct higher education to receive a tuition-fee in the USA
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation is an American not-for-profit cancer research organization. The Foundation has gained worldwide prominence in cancer research by identifying outstanding researchers and physician-scientists.
Why should you apply for this programme? At the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation, they fund high-risk, high-reward cancer research. Fellowship encourages the nation’s most promising young scientists to pursue careers in cancer research by providing them with independent funding.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- Provider: Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (DRCRF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Awards: $52,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research program in the field of Life Sciences, Health Sciences, and Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed an MD, PhD, MD/PhD, DDS or DVM and received the degree no more than one year prior to the FAC meeting at which the application is to be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the fellowship under the guidance of a Sponsor — a scientist (tenured, tenure-track or equivalent position) capable of providing mentorship to the Fellow.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a high school transcript, essay, and ACT/SAT score or applicant’s letter about research and teaching experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in a research program, candidates must have previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: They must have an excellent knowledge of the English language to study at UCLA.
For each year of eligibility, the Foundation will pay directly to each lender an amount representing the total payments owed by the participant for all qualifying loans for that year up to an aggregate maximum of $25,000. If the participant has qualifying loans with annual payments over $25,000, the Foundation, in its discretion, will determine which loans it will pay.