To provide a world-class education for high-calibre students in Australia, the University of Queensland is providing the Siggins Miller Scholarship.
This programme is open to motivated aspirants who want to pursue a postgraduate degree course in the field of medicine for the session 2020-2021.
Nice chance for students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties. It also offers a wide range of sport, fitness and recreation opportunities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is dedicated to creating special academic, excellence in learning and research, internationalization, and service to society. It also helps students to find the career opportunity and increase their study knowledge.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is acceptable for a postgraduate degree course in the medical field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates who commenced in the first year of the Doctor of Medicine program and is awarded in the second semester on the basis of financial need
- Aspirants must be an Australian citizen
- Seekers must have an excellent previous record
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying for this funding program, seekers are mandatory to fulfil the application form of the university and submit it on following mail address: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to present academic transcript proof of financial need, income certificate and all the necessary certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your education you must complete university entrance requirements.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at UQ, seekers have to show English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Students will receive a minimum $2000 but limited to the annual income from the fund which covers their study expenses.