Darius Jasinski is delighted to offer the Darius Jasinski funding for the most deserving candidate who is aspiring to pursue a career in Social Media Marketing.
The programme aims to recognize talented students of the US, who have the wisdom and intellect to chase higher studies in the renowned colleges and universities of the country.
Wonderful chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Darius Jasinski is quite knowledgeable in his profession and a qualified doctor with many years of experience. He employs his innovative ideas and uses them to come up with exceptional solutions to solve podiatric complications in patients
Why should you apply for this programme? Darius Jasinski helps the financially disadvantaged students of the United States of America, who has the right to take up higher degree courses and enjoy a rewarding career and a well-paid job.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Darius Jasinski
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College/University
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: College/University degree in Social Media Marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The student must have an enrollment at one of the accredited American colleges or universities.
- The student should be a freshman, a sophomore, or, a junior, and at present an enrolled graduate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Essay submissions need to be completed and sent through an email as an attached WORD file to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of about 700-850 words on the subject, “What impact will telemedicine have on hands-on specialities of medicine?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The Darius Jasinski programmes one-time cash prize money of $1,000 paid to the winning candidate.