The University of Southern Queensland is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its PhD international awards in Predicting Soil Water and Plant Available Water for the academic year 2021/2022.
Outstanding funding opportunity for international and domestic students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland is ranked as the number one institution in Australia for starting salary and student experience for graduates. USQ is committed to designing worldwide research solutions.
Why study at the University of Southern Queensland? At USQ, teachers and faculties will have full support to build a promising future and do the big thing. For students at all study levels, the university offers top-notch on-campus and online study programmes.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend (living allowance), valued at AUD $30,000 per annum, tax-free
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Predicting Soil Water and Plant Available Water at High-Resolution Scales.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must not hold a qualification regarded by the USQ to be equivalent to a PhD.
- Must have a qualification deemed equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with First Class Honours by USQ, or at a higher level.
- Must be eligible to be enrolled, full-time on-campus (Toowoomba) in a PhD.
- Must not be in receipt of parallel funding from the Australian Government.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University of Southern Queensland for the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to send a cover letter, a CV and previous year degrees to Dr Afshin Ghahramaniby email.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: A good command of the English language is required to study in Australia. You will need to be able to produce an assessment in English to a satisfactory standard.
The University of Southern Queensland will provide Stipend (living allowance), valued at AUD $30,000 per annum, tax-free and full tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters (full-time equivalent).