Padjadjaran University is welcoming candidates from all over the globe to apply for the Darmasiswa Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Established in 1957, Padjadjaran University is an institution of higher learning located in Bandung, which is the provincial capital of West Java, and Sumedang, Indonesia. UNPAD is ranked 4th in Indonesia and got in the range of rankings of 651-700th in the world.
Why study at Padjadjaran University? UNPAD provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including a library, sports facilities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Padjadjaran University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professional degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Professional degree in Indonesian language, art, and culture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have to undertake the professional programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to undertake the professional programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A recent color Passport Photo of yourself with a white background, 3×4 cm in size, Identity Card, Family Register Card
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or applied undergraduate program accredited by BAN-PT/LAM-PTKes for prospective students of the Pharmacist Professional Study Program.
- Have an Academic Ability Test (Tes Kemampuan Akademik/TKA) or Academic Potential Test (Tes Potensi Akademik/TPA) score of at least 450, as well as a valid certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the English language proficiency test by one of the following documents:
- International TOEFL certificate (Paper-Based Test) score of at least 450
- International TOEFL certificate (Internet-Based Test) score of at least 45
- International TOEFL certificate (Computer-Based Test) score of at least 135
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic score of at least 4.5
- Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris (TKBI) score of at least 450.
Padjadjaran University will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expenses in Indonesia.