Applicants are invited to become a part of the Keller Law Offices Annual Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The funding program is available for military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their immediate family members.
The program will provide a $1,000 scholarship for veterans to help them receive the training they need for their chosen civilian career.
Helpful offer for military veterans to receive a $ 1,000 scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The Keller Law Offices helps thousands of people fight criminal charges in Minnesota. The Minneapolis criminal defence lawyers at Keller Law Offices exhibit exceptional dedication and commitment to client service.
Keller Law Offices has experience in many areas of criminal law, including traffic violations, vehicular homicide and manslaughter, domestic violence and sex crimes. The offices provide free initial consultations to all clients.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Keller Law Offices
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Essay-Writing
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Scholarship is awarded to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their immediate family members (parents, children, and grandchildren).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- This scholarship is open to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and to their immediate family members (parents, children, and grandchildren) who will be enrolled full time in an accredited community college, college or university, trade, or vocational school in the fall of 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, all applications must be filled out and materials received via the form given below in the “apply now” section. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to write an essay of 500 words or less. Veteran: Describe the two most important things you learned about life during your military career and how these may have affected your civilian career choice. Family member: Discuss what advice you would give to a younger person whose parent(s) is serving in the United States Armed Forces.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must provide proof of military service along with honorable discharge; if a family member, provide proof of the relationship to the veteran and proof of military service along with honorable discharge.
The Keller Law Office is offering a $ 1,000 scholarship to a military veteran or immediate family member to help them obtain the training necessary for their chosen civilian career.