École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School is proud to welcome international applicants to become a part of the Women’s Empowerment International Scholarships in France. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The studentship will be granted to international applicants who want to apply for the master’s degree programme in engineering at the École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School.
Founded in 1995, the EML EcoLeonard de Vinci Business School Paris is a Paris business school situated at La Defense’s Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci. It provides students with a diverse degree programme.
Why study at École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School? The school offers skills to help navigate different innovations caused by disruptive technology and to collaborate in a cross-cutting and hybrid manner.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee funding of up to 4000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have graduated with honours from their previous studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are an international student, then have to apply through an online portal at the École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents: a 1000-word essay, an academic or professional recommendation letter (optionally), a CV, academic transcripts, passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School will provide tuition fee funding of up to 4000€ per year and benefit from a dedicated coaching programme to support candidates in pursuing their careers in engineering.