Missouri University of Science and Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from brilliant students to apply for the Kummer Innovation and Entrepreneurship Doctoral International Fellows Program in the USA.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to help deserving and talented candidates who want to apply for the fellowship programme at the Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Founded in 1870, The University of Science and Technology of Missouri is a public research university in the USA. It is a University of Missouri System member institution. Most of its 8,096 students study engineering, business, sciences, and mathematics (fall 2021).
Why study at the Missouri University of Science and Technology? Missouri S&T offers business and management systems, computer science and technology, science, social sciences, humanities, and arts degree programmes in Missouri. It is defined as “R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity”.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2021
- University or Organization: Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: 12-month stipend and tuition remission
- Number of Awards: Up to 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be full-time domestic and international PhD students were admitted to a STEM degree programme starting the Fall 21 semester.
- Priority will be given to those with a master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the fellowship programme at the Missouri University of Science and Technology. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Missouri University of Science and Technology will provide a 12-month stipend and tuition remission in the USA.