Many students dream of studying in France, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. So for helping students, Grenoble INP is providing the INP Foundation international awards of Excellence programme.
The INP Foundation’s International Excellence The studentships are intended for international students who share human values and have strong academic or professional potential and want to enrol in an engineering programme at Grenoble INP.
The Grenoble Institute of Technology is a French technological university system consisting of six engineering schools. It also has a two-year preparatory class programme, an adult education department, as well as 21 laboratories and a graduate school.
Why study at Grenoble INP? Grenoble INP has been gathering renowned engineering schools, close to the industrial world and opens to the world. It has a long-standing tradition of maintaining strong ties with relevant industries in Engineering Sciences with More than 1,100 engineers graduate every year.
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2021
- University or Organization: Grenoble INP
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5000€ per academic semester
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be a newcomer international student at Grenoble INP, Institute of Engineering and Management under the age of 28.
- To justify high academic results in his/her home university
- To be enrolled in an engineering programme in a school of Grenoble INP, Institute of Engineering and Management.
- To have already paid the tuition fees for the current academic year
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed two years of preparatory courses (science-track or Institute of Technology common preparatory program) or have earned an undergraduate degree from a university.
- Language Requirement: International students applying for the Engineering degree should have a level of French of at least B2. All students must take an official English test and pass with a minimum B2 level
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of 5000€ per academic semester at the Grenoble INP in France.