Interested students are invited to become a part of the HDR PhD International Scholarships offered by the Deakin University for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The educational programme aims is to assist motivated students who want to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Population dynamics of shorebirds in peril’.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Deakin University is consistently ranked highly in student satisfaction and a faster-growing university in Australia. It offers high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of support to its students.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? The university provides a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. Here students can get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $28,106+ Tuition fees offset+ Health Cover policy
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme to conduct research on the topic ‘Population dynamics of shorebirds in peril’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling full-time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must admission in the PhD degree programme at the Deakin University. After being registered, you can apply using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The programme will offer the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,106 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.