With the goal of fostering students education in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury is providing an excellent opportunity through its Marian D’Eve Memorial Scholarships.
This grant aims to assist domestic and international students who want to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline, resources for early-childhood special-needs education.
Nice offer for both domestic and international students to receive an award amount of $2,000 to cover their study.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second-oldest university and has an international reputation for academic excellence in both teaching and research. It offers qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services. UC academics are experts in their fields, and they teach students to be creative and forward-thinking individuals.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline, resources for early-childhood special-needs education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates for the undergraduate program and have an undergraduate degree for the postgraduate program.
- Recipients must be undergraduate or postgraduate students who are enrolled full-time at the University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor or master, degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Canterbury will provide the award amount of $2,000 to the winning candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.