The educational programme encourages doctoral candidates who wish to pursue research in mathematics education for the academic session 2020/2021.
An exciting opportunity that will help domestic and international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is a prestigious university that offers globally recognized 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degree programs.
Why study at Deakin University? At this university, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields. The university is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of support to its students.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $27,596+Relocation allowance of $500-1500+ Tuition fee and overseas health coverage.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Mathematics Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling full-time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the Deakin University. After being registered, you can apply using the expression of interest form. Please lodge the ‘Expression of Interest’ form and scanned copies of supporting documents by email to artsed-hdr-at-deakin.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, two references, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
This scholarship is available over 3 years with the following benefits:
- Stipend of $27,596 per annum tax exempt (2019 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years.