Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the International PhD Fellowship offered by the University of Southern Denmark.
This studentship is open for highly motivated students to apply for a 3-year PhD degree programme at the University of Southern Denmark.
A valuable offer to get financial support for PhD study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Orifarm Group is headquartered in Odense, Denmark founded in 1984. It has more than 32,000 students and 5,000 employees, and the campuses of the university.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? At SDU, students have an excellent chance to improve your research and get some new skills. SDU offers the programme Career in Denmark for international students looking to prepare for a career in Denmark after their studies.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Total Devotion – Passions and Plots in Radical Religion in the Ancient World
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment by the application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding opportunity, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- A detailed CV, including personal contact information
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the project (max two pages excluding references)
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades.
- A maximum of 2 of the most relevant publications or writing samples, including an MA thesis. Please note that publications are not a requirement for this position. Please attach one pdf-file for each piece of writing. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file
- One or two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should be independent, possess good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate efficiently in English both orally and in writing (as the language of the dissertation will preferably be English).
The University of Southern Denmark will provide a good salary package to the winning candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.