Deakin University is looking for marvellous candidates to apply for International Merit Scholarships. All the brilliant and talented applicants are welcome for this wonderful opportunity in Australia.
The study programme is available for all new international students from South Asia. The grant is open for the academic year 2023/2024. All interested students can apply for any degree at the university.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of Deakin is a renowned university offering 106 university courses, 171 postgraduate courses and 43 programmes. It is one of the fastest-growing research universities in Australia that offer higher education’s digital frontier manifests in exciting ways.
Why would you like to choose Deakin University? The University is devoted to delivering its students with high-quality teaching, diversified learning, and plenty of support. Students can find here an excellent educational base that they can turn into an incredible profession.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2023/2024.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any degree
- Awards: 20% tuition fee reduction, 25% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the students of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Maldives, Mauritius or Bhutan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a person residing in Australia from India, Nepal and Bangladesh, Myanmar, the Maldives and Mauritius, and recruited by an approved onshore agent Deakin.
- Must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- Must be awarded based on given criteria:
- 20% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 70-74.9% in the most recent academic studies
- 25% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 75%+ in the most recent academic studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in any degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically assessed for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled in the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Deakin University will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter and 25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated in your offer letter.