The Kwantlen Polytechnic University is pleased to announce the Donor-Funded Entrance International Awards for the students who want to commence undergraduate degree at the university.
This funding programme is available for all the international students who are interested in enhancing their knowledge in the field of education. The award is available for the session 2021/2022.
Golden opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1981, Kwantlen Polytechnic University is one of the largest institutions by enrolment in British Columbia with a total of 20,000 students and 1,400 faculty members across its five locations. It is a public degree-granting undergraduate polytechnic university in British Columbia, Canada.
Why study at Kwantlen Polytechnic University? The University provides practical education to its students and incorporates theoretical and industry-related applications. You will increase your management and coworker ship throughout the course of the study here.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: From $1,000 to $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be short-listed and ranked by The grants & Awards Selection Committee.
- Payment must be subject to admission and confirmation of enrolment (minimum 12 credits per semester) and final marks of eligible candidates, before the disbursement of the award.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for other programmes, awards and bursaries for which they meet the criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they have to apply through an online
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to meet the documents required at the Kwantlen Polytechnic University to be considered for the programme.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a very good knowledge of written, and spoken English is required; this should be supported by a valid English proficiency test certificate.
The Kwantlen Polytechnic University will provide awards range in value from $1,000 to $3,000 to the deserving international students.