The University of Cumbria has an amazing bursary designed to help meritorious students gain quality education at an affordable rate at this institution.
This scheme is made available for home and EU undergraduate students commencing their studies in the 2020/21 academic year at the University of Cumbria. The bursary will run one year.
With this help of this application , you can fund your undergraduate level education at University of Cumbria.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cumbria is a highly reputed UK-based institution that focuses on preparing students for their careers. It has five departments and two campuses namely Carlisle and Lancaster campus. The university has a total enrolment of 10,000 students representing different cultures and backgrounds.
Why at the University of Cumbria? The institution offers numerous professionally focused courses in a variety of fields including STEM, social sciences, business, and economy. Besides courses, here students can get vocational training in education, nursing, and social care. The university has become the first choice of international students due to its research-informed academic studies.
Application Deadline: Throughout the year
- University or Organization: University of Cumbria
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £500 – £1,000
- Number of Awards: 90
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be entering into year 1 or integrated foundation year of a specified undergraduate degree at the University of Cumbria
- Aspirants have a household income of £25,000 or less as assessed by Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Finance Northern Ireland or Student Awards Agency Scotland. Assessed by funding provider before 2nd October 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates don’t need to send a separate application for this amazing bursary. You simply can send an application for admission in an undergraduate programme to the University of Cumbria. However, you must apply for income assessed student finance through your funding body as early as possible. Moreover, you are required to give consent to share your financial information with your Higher Education Institution in your application.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants for an undergraduate degree programme are expected to have at least a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The language minimum requirement of the university is IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each section or equivalent.
There are up to 90 full or part-time Cumbria bursaries available, worth £1,000 per year of full-time study for up to 3 years or £500 per year of part-time study, for a maximum of 5 years.