Academically excellent and promising students are invited by the UBC Sauder School of Business to apply for its Dean’s Excellence in Diversity Awards. The award will be presented for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship application can not only be made by Canadian national students but also international students who want to pursue an MBA at the UBC Sauder School of Business. up to six students will be extended this award worth $10,000 – $60,000. To be eligible to be considered, the applicants must be a member of an underrepresented community and demonstrate a commitment to building a culture of inclusion.
A beneficial offer for international students to MBA study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business is accredited by AACSB and is a faculty at the University of British Columbia. UBC Sauder is the leading academic business school in Canada, promoting lifelong success for students and alumni while also ranking as 1stBusiness School in Canada by Maclean’s Magazine in 2020.
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business is one of the world’s finest public universities actively pursuing excellence in research and teaching to inspire and educate responsible leaders. UBC is utterly dedicated to rigorous and relevant teaching and have, therefore, designed programs that generate business leaders who drive change and shape industries and organizations around the world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for international and Canadian students is 14th March 2023 and 2nd May 2023 respectively.
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: International and Canadian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme can be applied for at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a member of an underrepresented community and equity deserving.
- The applicants must have demonstrated commitment to building a culture of inclusion in their communities and excellence in academic and professional settings.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to submit their admission applications via the university portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a three or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70
The UBC Sauder School of Business will award the scholarship winners $10,000 – $60,000 towards the cost of their MBA study program.