The University of Edinburgh Business School is delighted to announce Dean’s Excellence International Scholarships for motivated and talented candidates. The funding program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This study programme is available for both UK and international students commencing study in September 2022. The Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme is based on merit and available to all applicants of Business School taught Masters.
Grab the opportunity and complete your studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Candidates are given the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully transition from being a student to a professional by the institution. Here, students have the opportunity to fulfil their personal goals and emerge as leaders in their fields of study.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 25 July 2022.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarships
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Business School taught Masters programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You can only apply for the scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
- The scholarships are available for all taught Masters and all nationalities.
- Can demonstrate strong academic performance – on track to obtain or have graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent from a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master’s class
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, two reference letter, Evidence of meeting our English language requirement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The most commonly approved certificate is an IELTS, for which the minimum accepted score is 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each section.
The University of Edinburgh will provide an award amount of £5,000 and £10,000 to the high-achieving candidates.