To prove that finance is not a barrier to education, the University of Tasmania has established its Support to Study Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is offered towards any desired diploma, bachelor’s or master’s programme available at UTAS to all international and Australian students. The scholarship is valued at a whopping $8,000 that the selected candidates can utilize towards accommodation and financial support.
Amazing opportunity to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania is a public research university and one of the top public universities in Australia, ranked 303rd in QS Global World Rankings. UTAS strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities that face students.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania is a globally known university. It is famous for its high dedication to the stewardship of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence and integrity. It puts a strong emphasis on practical learning to prepare students for their future careers, along with an excellent student support system.
Application Deadline: Applications will not be submitted after 22nd July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any Diploma, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor’s degree with Honours, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or master’s of choice offered at the University of Tasmania.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be domestic students defined by the University of Tasmania (the University).
- The applicants must be international students who studied an Australian Senior Secondary qualification onshore in Australia in the year prior to commencing study at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit an International Student Application. Scholarship application must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country-specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific academic and language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
The successfully selected candidates will be provided up to $8,000 per year through financial support or on-campus accommodation by the University of Tasmania.