Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the Dean‡s Bursary for Professional Advancement at the City University of London.
The bursary will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate a commitment to professional advancement but who would find it difficult to undertake postgraduate studies without some additional financial support.
A wonderful chance for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute, City University of London is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Why study at the City University of London? The university is committed to academic excellence, focused on business and the professions, passionate about maintaining international levels of research excellence, and committed to providing extensive support for doctoral students.
Application Deadline: Applications are considered on a rolling basis during the academic year2022/2023.
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to £3000
- Number of Awards: Number
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other programmes (except the alumni discount)
- be entering your first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of their Master’s programmes
- be entering your first programme of study as a UK/EU or international student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The bursary statement should be different from your personal statement used for the programme application and should be focused on why you believe you should be awarded this Bursary.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: All applicants that require a student visa must meet the minimum Home Office English Language ability requirements before City can issue the Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
The School of Health Sciences will provide the award of £1,000, £2000, or £3000 available for students applying to study on any of their post-registration MSc Programmes.