Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, City, University of London is offering its Dean’s Scholarship for Academic and Clinical Excellence. The programme is open for UK and EU students.
The funding assists excellent students who want to commence MSc degree coursework at the School of Health Sciences in the UK for the academic session 2023-2024.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1894, City University London is a leading global university that provides world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas.
Why study at the City University of London? The university is committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. Here, students will benefit from excellent facilities, student services, well-constructed courses, and top-class teaching.
The deadline for our January 2023 is Friday 16th December 2022.
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: Fee Waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree programmes in all subjects offered by the university (except MSc Speech and Language Therapy and MSc Adult & Mental Health Nursing).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a self-funded student and not in receipt of any other scholarships (except the alumni discount).
- Be entering your first year of postgraduate study (October or January intake) on one of our post-registration MSc programmes.
- Be entering your programme of study as a UK/EU student (you are paying UK/EU fees).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must email your completed application form to our Postgraduate Administration team at pghealth-at-city.ac.uk stating your full name and student number together with the full name of the course for which you have registered.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a statement of no more than 500 words. This statement will be in addition to the personal statement used for the programme application and should focus on why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship. You could include references to projects or initiatives that you have undertaken in which you have exceeded or work that you have done that has improved practice.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
For all eligible applicants, the total scholarship amount will be awarded to full-time students in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee instalment. For part-time students, half of the amount will be awarded in the form of a fee waiver in the first year, and a half in the second year of study (again coming off the second fee instalment).