The University of Leeds is dispensing a great opportunity through its Dean’s International Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for students from all around the globe.
The funding program assists outstanding students wishing to undertake a master’s degree program with Leeds University Business School.
Located in the heart of the UK, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions that consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? At Leeds University, students will discover new passions and learn invaluable skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers. The university provides a supportive environment that allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this application program, candidates must first apply for a master’s degree After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters program, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required documents include degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page
The University of Leeds will provide full fees for students commencing their master’s degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.