The new Dean’s International Undergraduate Scholarship (Humanities and Social Sciences) is now available on offer for students from all around the world.
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and has a rich history of teaching and innovation. Located in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, we are home to students from over 100 countries.
A valuable offer to get an education at the University of Strathclyde with some financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The team at Strathclyde has an excellent record of delivering English courses of varying lengths and levels throughout the year. The program includes courses in General English, English for Academic Purposes and Study Skills. They provide support and advice to all non-native English speaking students at the University of Strathclyde.
- Applications Deadline: May 29, 2020
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in September 2020. The grant is awarded to study Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
- Scholarship Award: £3,500 per year for the duration of the degree
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: 30
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- International fee-paying students only.
- Be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2020.
- Have an offer of study for a full-time, year one entry, to a four year undergraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- This also includes year one entry to the two-year Graduate entry LLB Law course.
English Language Requirements: Our team at Strathclyde has an excellent record of delivering English courses of varying lengths and levels throughout the year. Our program includes courses in General English, English for Academic Purposes and Study Skills. We provide support and advice to all non-native English speaking students at the University of Strathclyde.
How to Apply: Students who have an offer for an undergraduate course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences will be notified that they are eligible for the award. Apply Now