Do you want unique learning at a considerable value? If so, you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the La Trobe International Academic Scholarship in Australia.
The motive of this educational award is to attract students from Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines for undertaking their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies in the first semester of the year 2020.
User Review( vote)
La Trobe University is an Australian multi-campus public research university which was established in 1964. It was ranked in the top 100 universities under 50 and is considered to be particularly strong in the area of arts and humanities.
Why at La Trobe University? The university offers flexible study which suits candidates and also has a great supportive environment.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 15% – 30% reduction on course fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students from Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduates & Postgraduate coursework will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be applying from Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines.
- Be a new international student applying for semester 1, 2020.
- La Trobe International Academic Scholarship is offered to students based on past academic performance. The degree of the fee reduction is tiered and commensurate to graduations in academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the online application form.
- Admission Requirements: A year 12 qualification for a bachelor degree and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The scholarships are worth between 15% and 30% fee reduction for the students’ entire degree and available at any La Trobe campus.