The University of New Haven is now attracting aspiring and enthusiastic students with outstanding academic achievements to join its Dean’s Scholarships programme.
This scheme is established to support international students who want to apply for an undergraduate course at the university.
Great opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Opened in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university. It offers various degree programs. Here, applicants will get excellent learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven? The university offers comprehensive education and a motivating learning experience that enables students to face the complex challenges of their careers and their potential success.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA and international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Full-time domestic and international master’s students are selected for a Dean’s Scholarship after a careful review of a new candidate’s application material on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants require to submit the following documents Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of a passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you have to accomplish the admission requirement of the university
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of New Haven will provide 50% tuition fees for students to study in the USA.