The ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences is attracting excellent students to apply for Dennis Griffin Piano Masters funding for the year 2020. The grant is awarded to those students who want to pursue a full-time Master of Music program.
The funding program will cover domestic tuition fees and international students may use this as a partial funding for their tuition fees.
Awesome chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra, which focuses on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world over.
Why at Australian National University? The university is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences, and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations, social policy, and geography?
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subject area of Music at the ANU School of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All students enrolled in the Master of Music in Piano or Composition will be considered for a Dennis Griffin National Piano masters programme.
- Outstanding level of musical ability.
- Accomplishment as a pianist or composer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application required. Candidates will be considered for the opportunity from admission auditions.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must possess the potential to make an outstanding contribution as a musician.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- The Dennis Griffin National Piano Masters support will cover domestic tuition fees. International students may use this as a partial funding for their tuition fees. The amount will be determined by the Dean of the College of Arts and Social Sciences, from year to year; and is set out in the attached formal letter of offer.
- The amount is payable in equal installments at the beginning of each semester, for one academic year. Scholars are required to meet all costs associated with their studies including accommodation, books, music and incidental expenses.
- The scholarship does not provide an exemption from all International Student Fees so any successful international scholarship holder will need to pay for the difference between the domestic and international Master of Music tuition fees.