Whether you’re looking to start an undergraduate, postgraduate degree, or study in UK. Then you will glad to know that the SOAS Sanctuary Scholarships which is provided by the SOAS University of London for the year of 2020-2021.
New applicants must be resident in the UK. Candidates will need to have received an offer of a place to study an eligible degree at the university.
User Review( votes)
SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution. SOAS offers a wide variety of courses taught in the summer months. They hold a number of specialist programs throughout the year.
Why at SOAS University of London? SOAS is consistently ranked among the top higher education institutions in the UK and the world. Its Study Abroad program offers the opportunity to study at SOAS for part of the academic year, or a full year.
Application Deadline: Undergraduate: 17:00 (GMT) on 30 January 2020, Postgraduate: 17:00 (GMT) on 30 June 2020.
University or Organization: SOAS University of London
Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate degree
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in UK
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate, postgraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have:
- Applicants must be resident in the UK
- For your application for a Sanctuary Scholarship to be considered by the Selection Panel, you will need to have received an offer of a place to study an eligible degree at SOAS.
- They also welcome applications from young people who attended school in the UK to 18 but now are having to resolve their immigration status and meanwhile cannot embark on a degree course due to lack of access to Student Finance.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to Select and apply for your chosen degree programme via UCAS (Undergraduates)or Postgraduate Admissions (Masters). After taking admission, seekers will be filling out the Undergraduate Online Scholarship Form, Postgraduate Online Scholarship Form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring JIS scholars must be able to study in English. We do not expect native speaker levels of proficiency as scholars will learn that at JIS.
The scholarships include a full tuition fee waiver for:
- Any full time undergraduate degree of 3 years duration
- Any full time one year or part time two year postgraduate taught Master’s degree on campus (not distance learning)
- In addition, a package of support will be provided to contribute towards the living cost (which includes accommodation, travel and study materials) for the student to take up their place.