Enthusiastic applicants are encouraged to apply for the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering PhD Studentship offered by Brunel University. The funding programme is open for the UK/EU students for the session 2020/2021.
The educational award supports high achieving students by providing an annual stipend of £24,000 (tax-free) plus payment of their full-time tuition fees.
Great funding opportunity that will cover tuition fees funded by the Brunel University London for the session 2020/2021.
User Review( vote)
Brunel University London is a public research university famous for excellence in research and high-quality education has approximately 13,000 students from over 100 countries. It has ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
Why Study at Brunel University London? The university provides a variety of courses, degree programs, educational opportunities and facilities. Here candidates will get an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and boost their prospects for an interesting career.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in developing methods for extracting high added-value compounds from urban waste streams.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants will have or expected to receive the first degree at 2:1 (65%) or above in areas such as Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Environmental Sciences.
- An MSc degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous industrial experience and/or national or international scientific awards will also be advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Brunel University London. After that, candidates must email all of the following documents to Evina.Katsou-at-brunel.ac.uk and [email protected] by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an up to date CV, single A4 page, a single?spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project, degree certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of your English language capability to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
All eligible students will receive an annual stipend of £24,000 (tax-free) plus payment of their full-time Home/EU tuition fees for the academic year 2020/2021.