The Department of Geography is proudly offering the PhD Studentships for outstanding UK/EU students at the Royal Holloway University of London for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is designed to support all high potential students who wish to full-time study a PhD degree at the university.
Nice offer for UK & EU students to study in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway University of London is a public research university in London. It has a variety of academic degree programs, including Single Honors and Joint Honors.
Why at the Royal Holloway University of London? At this university, applicants will gain skills like writing, time-management and working on a team, there are various opportunities to polish presentation skills.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020
- University: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: Department of Geography
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK/EU applicants
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the UK/EU applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any Department of Geography by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are ordinarily expected to hold a UK 1st- or upper 2nd-class undergraduate degree (or a recognised international equivalent) together with a relevant Master’s degree (at Pass level or higher).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take a PhD degree at the university. Applicants are invited to contact a relevant member of staff to discuss their project and supervisory possibilities.
- Supporting Documents: A CV; copies of all degree transcripts and/or certificates; the final research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- an annual maintenance stipend of £17,285;
- a fee waiver for UK/EU applicants;
- £750 annually for research expenses.