Wellcome Trust is now accepting the applications from students of any nationality for the MA Scholarship at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.
The educational fund is designed for all deserving students who want to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate course degree coursework at the university.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University offers a comprehensive and varied service including online networking, drop-in CV clinics, and skills workshops with professional careers advisers. It has an impressive record of preparing students for work.
Why at Newcastle University? At Newcastle, students can expect a high level of academic excellence at this research-intensive institution. Not only will they gain a high-quality degree at Newcastle, but they’ll also be given the skills to thrive in the workplace.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK, EU and international applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in MA History of Medicine
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant
- hold an offer of admission for the MA History of Medicine
- hold, or expect to achieve, a 1st class honours degree or international equivalent
- Applicants with a high 2.1 honours degree may also be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, you are needed to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at Newcastle University. After taking admission, seekers can submit the applications by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the details of your qualifications, including a personal statement of no more than 1 side of A4, outlining why you want to study the MA in the History of Medicine & a proposal for your masters dissertation project of no more than one side of A4 and a CV of no more than 2 sides of A4.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply you should check the entry requirements for your chosen degree.
- Language Requirements: If your first language is not English you need IELTS 6.5 (with 6.5 in writing and 5.5 in all other sub-skills), or equivalent.
The award includes the UK/EU rate of the tuition fee. 100% of UK/EU fees plus an annual living allowance of £15,000 and a personal research and development fund of £500. Successful international candidates will be required to fund the difference between UK/EU fees and international fees.