The University of Padua is welcoming international students by providing an amazing Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture, and Forestry (TESAF) Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and get financial support in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Padua is recognized as the second-oldest Italian university authorized in Padua, Italy. The university is famous for its research, particularly in medicine, astronomy, philosophy, and law.
Why study at the University of Padua? The university provides a motivating learning environment with the excellent faculty and research staff of DIE works in about 50 analysis groups and 45 research laboratories, with a commendable account of editions and collaborations with research institutes and corporations worldwide.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture, and Forestry (TESAF)
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: €5,500.00
- Number of Awards: Up to 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Forest Science and Food and Health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the program, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate must hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree)
- Students can apply to one or more degree programmes entirely taught in English only
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the Master’s degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Padua will grant a stipend of €5,000.00. The allowance is conferred for one academic year.