To attract excellent worldwide students in the USA, Western Illinois University is providing a marvellous opportunity through its International Graduate Commitment Scholarships programme.
The purpose of this application programme is to provide financial support for outstanding aspirants who want to pursue a graduate degree at Western Illinois University.
Fab choice for candidates from all over the globe in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Western Illinois University, established in 1899, intends to attract more adept scholars as beginners and an avenue by which the most talented freshmen could differentiate themselves from other students at the university.
Why study at Western Illinois University? The university includes four educational institutes that help students grow their skills in various fields, i.e., business & technology, arts & sciences, education & human services, fine arts & communication, and an honours college, the school of extended studies nontraditional schedules.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Illinois University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate Degree
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have to be a newly admitted graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have a minimum 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU)
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have taken admission in the graduate degree coursework at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the copy of Passport along with all academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Students must earn a high school diploma and meet the admission requirements to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies. If Non-Native English Candidates then, submit Adequate English proficiency scores on one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
The Western Illinois University will provide an award amount up to $4,000 and it is a renewable stipend available for fall and spring semester.