Lite Regal Education is now welcoming international students to apply for the Lite Regal Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The studentship will be granted to applicants who display the desire and enthusiasm and those who do not have the financial means due to economic hardship.
LITE Regal Education is committed to the scholars’ educational excellence, which would like to gain an academic perspicacity into their chosen field and will love to study in a prestigious multiversity in the UK or abroad.
Why choose LITE Regal Education? The School strives to develop the young minds of the students who attend through a combination of academic excellence and social activities and multicultural social environment. Its motto is “Each to his utmost” reflects the mission statement.
Application Deadline: February 8, 2021
- University or Organization: Lite Regal Education
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: All Summer School Courses
- Award: Up to 100%
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in all Summer School Courses for 2021.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the bursary, the aspirants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have to be aged between 13 and 24 at the commencement of the program.
- Students will be available to study the course in the UK in summer of 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through an online portal, and after completing the application, they will get considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and their academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a degree (as per the course requirement) or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: Scholars need to fulfil the language requirements as if English is not their primary language, they have to show English Language Proficiency.
Lite Regal Education will grant bursaries range from 25% to 100% for high-achieving and deserving global students.