The Galilean School of Higher Education is proudly offering up to 4 awards for the highly talented international students at the University of Padua in Italy.
The purpose of this funding opportunity assists deserving candidates who want to commence any postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
The Galilean School of Higher Education is a school of excellence that blends conventional university education with a series of in-house special courses consisting of seminars and lectures by internationally renowned visiting professors.
Why study at Galilean School of Higher Education? A dedicated course for international students to learn Italian can be offered by the school and support learning other languages. This shows the methods and a technique used for scientific study and then gives students a deeper insight into the field.
Application Deadline: January 2021
- University: University of Padua
- Department: Galilean School of Higher Education
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: Up to €5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You may choose any Master’s degree programme offered by the University of Padua
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold (or expect to hold by 31 July) a non-Italian first-cycle/Bachelor’s degree
- You have been admitted OR are eligible to be admitted to a Master’s degree programmes at the University of Padua
- Be no older than 26 at the time of application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for the opportunity directly when completing the application form of the chosen Degree Course at the University. For general info about the Galilean School, please visit theSchool’s website.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a copy of an ID document (ID card or passport) any other document requested by your chosen degree course.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: English language or other language certifications if required by the chosen course (see the courses description and the Call for Applications for detailed information)
The University of Padua will provide 1 round trip ticket from/to your home country (up to €1,500); freeboard and accommodation at University of Padova canteens and residences; reimbursement of documented expenses such as books, etc.; up to €5,000 living allowance.