Applicants are invited for PhD Studentship in Biomedical Engineering to investigating the biomechanics and physiology of the muscles of the pelvis. The studentship is exclusively open for UK/EU students.
The aim of the studentship is to support students who have a first or upper-second class degree in engineering or physical sciences, or equivalent overseas qualification, or a lower second plus a good Masters degree.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a public research university located in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
- Application Deadline: December 8, 2017
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a tax-free stipend of £14,553 p.a., in line with standard RCUK stipend levels.
- Nationality: UK/EU applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of studentships is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a first or upper-second class degree in engineering or physical sciences, or equivalent overseas qualification, or a lower second plus a good Masters degree.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be made online via the link given below: