The University of Lincoln is awarding Undergraduate Top-Up Scholarships for international students for the academic session of 2019/2020. The Undergraduate Top-up scholarship is valued at £2,000 which will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study. The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England.
User Review( vote)
- Application deadline: Students will automatically be considered for an Undergraduate Top-up Scholarship once you have submitted your course application.
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded an undergraduate degree course (top-up course).
- Award: The Undergraduate Top-up award is valued at £2,000 which will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: The required tariff for each course can be made up from various qualifications including A/AS Level, BTEC, and many other specialist awards. In addition, all applicants must have at least 3 GCSEs at grade C or above (or the equivalent)
- English Language Requirements: GCSE requirements for some courses may be higher. Please see individual course pages for full details.
- Applicants do not need to apply for this application . Applicants will automatically be considered for an Undergraduate Top-up Scholarship once you have submitted their course application.
How to Apply:
- Add some personal details, get a username, create a password and set your security questions. Add the buzzword your school, college or center gave you too, or if you’re applying independently there’ll be a few questions.