Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Monash University is providing the DEPM Prostate Cancer Research International Scholarship in Australia.
The funding programme is intended to encourage students who want to undertake the Honours degree programme in medicine at Monash Alfred campus for the year 2020.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is a well-recognized university in Australia has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. It has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? The university provides higher education, flexible methods of education, and new ideas that will beneficial for their life. Here students can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Obtain a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 70% or above, across the undergraduate study in Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours) (MED4301 & MED4302), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours) (BMS4100 & BMS4200), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) (HSC4011, HSC4001 & 4002).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in a Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) degree program. After that, all eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate satisfactory progress is being achieved.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Monash University will offer $5000 to eligible students who wish to undertake full-time School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Honours program at the Monash Alfred campus.