If you have a dream of studying in Australia with a funding programme, then go ahead and become a part of the International Stand Out Scholarships provided by Bond University.
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue bachelor’s or master’s studies for the session 2022/2023.
This support will help you purse an undergraduate and master degree by providing you 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
User Review( votes)
Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It has an influence and impact on higher education learning and teaching, improving the student experience.
Why study at Bond University? While studying at BU, students can get opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally. The university provides an outstanding student experience to graduates that will make them leaders in their field.
- University: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters
- Awards: Up to 25% tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out‡ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this application . Once submitted, students can apply for this application using the Bond University application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the school reference, and evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including two references, and a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship. As part of a application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold certificates of previous degree qualifications with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The winners of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Application Deadline: Applications for this application are now open.