Applications are being accepted from outstanding international students for the first Market Idea Competition launched by the Injective Protocol. The programme is available for the session 2020/2021.
The purpose of this competition is to generate interest among the broader population and industry leaders in new, disruptive, and advanced market ideas. It is a valuable opportunity for the community to engage and exchange ideas and innovations that would benefit us as a whole.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to win a prize within the prize pool of $10,000.
User Review( votes)
Injective Protocol is a front-running resistant, layer-2 exchange protocol that unlocks the full potential of borderless finance by supporting margin trading, derivatives, and futures.
Why should apply for this competition? By joining this program, all participants will be able to make valuable contributions to the DeFi community by using creativity through this Market Idea Competition.
Application Deadline: August 24th, 2020
- Provider: Injective Protocol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Competition
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Derivatives Market Idea Competition
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have at least 18 years of age
- They have sound knowledge of basic economics, financial markets, blockchain, and the current business trends in decentralized finance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this competition, candidates are required to complete this Injective Protocol Market Idea Competition Entry Form.
- Supporting Documents: The recommended format for submission is a Times New Roman font in the font size 12. Submissions should be about 2 to 3 pages maximum in length.
- Admission Requirements: Submitted works must be original, and must adhere to requirements against plagiarism.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Injective Protocol will provide a grand prize to the successful candidates to win a prize within the prize pool of $10,000 USD.