The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the PhD Scholarship in Thermo-Mechanical Damage Behavior of Rock Under Polyaxial Stresses for the session 2021/2022. The funding programme is open for both domestic students and international students.
The educational award assists highly motivated PhD students who want to perform high-quality research in the field of rock fracture mechanics.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a higher education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers the best opportunities and practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers. Here, students will gain practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the field of rock fracture mechanics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed some research experience.
- Must have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Queensland. After that, students must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an academic CV/resume, academic transcript, degree certificate, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will offer $28,092 per annum to domestic and international students who want to undertake a Higher Degree by Research.