The University of Science and Technology is offering the South Korea funding for international candidates who wish to obtain a master or doctoral degree from a reputated university in South Korea.
This is a fully-funded opportunity that covers study cost and other expenses such as airfare and accommodation for outstanding students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Beneficial offer for international students to get a month with free education, airfare, and accommodation in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2003, the University of Science and Technology (UST) is a group of public universities and research institutions in South Korea. There are over 900 full-time faculty and nearly 1,400 total faculty.
Why study at the University of Science and Technology? UST provides opportunities to participate in projects conducted by other institutions or private companies. Students take liberal arts classes as a prerequisite so they can be well-grounded as leaders in their given research field, and provide them with insight into society in general.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
- University: University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s & Doctoral
- Awards: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s & Doctoral degree in any subject area offered by the UST
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For admission into the Master’s program at UST Korea; an applicant needs a bachelor’s degree and doctoral program, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in a master’s & doctoraldegree program at UST. After that, they can apply for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: International students are required to submit all of their educational documents and their previous degree must be English taught.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from recognized university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS is not required for UST South Korean funding for academic session 2021-2022 due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
The University of Science and Technology will provide award amount for Doctoral Course Stipend is KRW 1.6 USD /month and Master’s Course Stipend is minimum of KRW 1.2 USD /month plus accommodation, insurance, orientation, mentoring, and one way airline tickets for the interns abroad.